With the warm weather here the windows are open wide as well as the back door which leads to a small patio that is transformed into an extension of our living space. A round dining table chairs allows us to dine outside surrounded by herb pots and flowering plants. I have added a small side table that functions as a potting station and serving table for dinners. During the day the dogs use the space to stretch out and bask in the sun. There is also room for a lounge chair which is perfect for reading or catching a nap. This outdoor living space is like an added room in the summer!
Be it a small patio, large terrace or manicured garden, our outdoor living spaces have become extensions of our homes. We use it in our daily living, to relax, play, cook and entertain.
5 Ideas to Create Your Outdoor Oasis:
1. Add warmth and create a focal point for entertaining with a stylish firepits. A perfect place to gather round with friends family.
2. Add interest and color with a indoor-outdoor area rug in geometric or whimsical patterns. Using area rugs on patios, porches or terraces creates intimacy and helps define the space.
3. Outdoor Poufs and Ottomans add unconventional seating options. Today’s outdoor seating choices come in bold fabrics and designs.
4. Bring out the Seasonal Dinnerware and Table Linens! Celebrate easy summer living and reflect the greens and blues of the season in your outdoor dining and entertaining.
5. Don’t be afraid of color! While natural woods are synonymous with outdoor furniture, explore painted outdoor bistro furniture in soft pastels to bring a touch of color to the outdoors.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors!